Project Resurgance

This was a character I did for a kickstarter project which succeeded but unfortunately ended up not being completed. Was given concept art which I would try to match, the game would be like cRPG style with the mostly top down perspective so I didn’t need to add too much detail.

I started with the sculpt first in zBrush, I believe I spent about a week on this overall not to sure.

Lo_Poly_WIP

After the bake and put into Maya to check details. Then I put the character into substance painter where I did the texturing.

After the textures were done I took her into marmoset to render out

I also would check it closer to the perspective of the actual game.

MatthewTan_Resurgence_Character_03